A recent incident in Florida caused quite a sensation on the Internet and raised questions including, what is the appropriate age for kids to start attending grown-up concerts?
This week, host Debbie Voigt traces the evolution of Puccini’s operatic heroines, from the vulnerable “little women," to the strong and even fearsome females of his operas.
With this month's Bachstock festival, we're not only bringing sexy Bach, but also the Bach Pun Generator, which we'll update each week with your submissions.
Tonight at 9 pm, David Garland presents music to accompany equations, from "The Imitation Game," "Good Will Hunting," "A Beautiful Mind," and other mathematical films.
- New York Philharmonic Expands Fellowship Programs
- Video: Cellist Plays Duet with Beatboxing Flight Attendant on Airplane
- Was Renowned Inventor of Suzuki Violin Method a Fraud?
- Where Have the Halloween Concerts Gone?
- San Francisco, Kansas City Orchestras Make World Series Wager