A growing number of performing arts venues offer programs for families affected by autism spectrum disorder. It's helping some orchestras demonstrate their relevance.
The new album from composer Yotam Haber draws on themes of modernist sculpture, Italian Jewish Chant and the Baroque doctrine of the affections.
Roomful of Teeth's Grammy-winning debut album topped the classical charts, and their work has been widely praised. Now they're releasing a new album, "Render."
Join us Thursday, April 30 at 8 pm for as Sir John Eliot Gardiner leads the English Baroque Soloists and the Monteverdi Choir in Monteverdi's Vespers.
Valentina Lisitsa, the pianist known for her barbed Twitter commentary, has found a way to perform around Toronto after all.
Composer Julia Wolfe’s oratorio “Anthracite Fields” questions how we contribute to the environmental disaster that is coal mining.
- Arts Groups Offer 'Sensory-Friendly' Performances for People with Autism
- Valentina Lisitsa to Give Toronto Recitals, a Month After Twitter Uproar
- Whitney Museum to Get Its First Dedicated Performance Space
- San Francisco Symphony Targets Younger Fans with Nightclub Events
- Video: Pianist Yundi Li and Taylor Swift Star in Chinese Car Commercial