The Royal Opera House says it is asking movie theaters to change the age rating for its production of Rossini's William Tell.
A new biography explores the ethnic traditions that Bartok drew from, his professional ties, and suggestions that he may have suffered from Asperger's Syndrome.
John Philip Sousa led bands for two different branches of the American armed services. Find out more about this composer and his music this week on Classics for Kids.
Though he is in line to become one of the most visible figures in classical music Kirill Petrenko is still a mystery to most audiences.
- Q&A: Bartok's Biographer Addresses Questions of Asperger's Syndrome
- Webcast: Tchaikovsky Competition Names Winners
- Houston Symphony Hires New York Philharmonic Clarinetist
- On Her Birthday, Watch Anne-Sophie Mutter Play From Her Point of View
- Collegiate Chorale Plans to Change Its Name
- After Tumultuous Premiere, Royal Opera House Issues Warning for 'William Tell'
- I Left My Harp in San Francisco
- Royal Opera House 'William Tell' with Gang-Rape Scene Draws 'Unprecedented' Booing
- Bayreuth Adds Parking Space, Prematurely Reveals next Music Director
- Speechless in St. Petersburg: Opera Pros Suggest Cures for Laryngitis
Edit BucketEdit Bucket