Tafelmusik presnts its multimedia "House of Dreams" project, Rudolf Buchbinder plays Schubert and the Warsaw Philharmonic introduces us to Stanislaw Moniuszko.
Matthias Goerne got to sing the title role of Berg's "Wozzeck" twice as many times as he bargained for during his trip to New York.
Heroes in opera, theater and literature are characters created by insightful writers or composers. The real heroes are people in everyday life whose heroism too often goes unnoticed and unremarked upon, writes Fred Plotkin.
According to an audit by the New York State Comptroller, many city schoolkids do not receive the required amount of hours of instruction or are taught by non-certified teachers.
- Man Lauded as Japan Beethoven Sorry for Fake Work
- New Owners Vow to Preserve Embattled Charles Ives House
- Boston Symphony Announces First Season with Andris Nelsons
- Five Reasons Why C.P.E. Bach Matters
- David Robertson Renews Contract with St. Louis Symphony