Used to spending big bucks on dinner when you’re going to a show?
Try out these pre- or post-concert options instead.
1. For excellent fish, the post-theater prix fixe menu at Estiatorio Milos is a steal at $49.
2. The honky-tonk Burger Joint is stashed away in a corner of Le Parker Meridien hotel. About $15 gets you a great burger, tasty fries, and a drink.
3. Before or after a concert of mitteleuropean fare, sustain yourself with the German soul food of Hallo Berlin. It’s a bit of a trek, but you’ll need the exercise.
4. For a lighter option before an evening of music, try the organic-oriented menu at Le Pain Quotidien. The Mediterranean and cheese platters are perfect for sharing; that, plus a salad, and you’re good to go.
5. The hearty portions and boundless variety of the ramen and Japanese curries at Sapporo Restaurant make up for its lack of ambiance.