Every Monday this summer, we are profiling subway musicians who make our commutes a little bit cooler with classical music.
Composer Danny Elfman has created one of the most distinctive bodies in film music, providing fantastical musical scores to accompany superheroes, monsters and freaks.
The 2015 Look & Listen Festival featured performances of new music by Anna Thorvaldsdottir and Daniel Fawcett live in New York City's Lower East Side.
The New York philanthropist who was a passionate supporter of classical music, opera and the vocal arts dies at 85.
How appropriate that the release date of Laura Karpman's new record should arrive right around the birthday of the U.S.: a setting of Langston Hughes's cycle of poems "Ask Your Mama."
- A Box and a Hammer: The Story of Mahler's 6th on his 155th Birthday
- Classical Commute: Eganam Segbefia
- Benedict XVI is Honored for Keen Devotion to Classical Music
- Q&A: Bartok's Biographer Addresses Questions of Asperger's Syndrome
- Webcast: Tchaikovsky Competition Names Winners
Edit BucketEdit Bucket