Lili is young, beautiful and married to South Texas magnate Alberto, who never appears on stage in the new Off-Broadway play Mala Herbia by Tanya Saracho.
The government should clarify federal rules about bringing musical instruments on to commercial flights as carry-on luggage, U.S. Sen. Jack Reed said.
This week's featured albums include a collection of soldier songs, inspired by the World War I anniversary. Plus, we sample lighter releases of Sarasate and Weber.
"The likelihood of our getting anywhere on working conditions, on health insurance is perilously close to zero," said a singers' union attorney.
Listen to the archived broadcast of the National Youth Orchestra of the USA, a training orchestra organized by Carnegie Hall. The program includes Britten, Mussorgsky and Bernstein.
- Louis Langrée Renews For More Mostly Mozart
- Senator Seeks Clarification of Carry-On Rules After Musician Booted From Plane
- Man Gets 3.5 Years in Prison for Stradivarius Theft
- Billy Joel Wins Gershwin Prize
- Obama to Present National Medal of Arts to BAM, Bill T. Jones