Tafelmusik presnts its multimedia "House of Dreams" project, Rudolf Buchbinder plays Schubert and the Warsaw Philharmonic introduces us to Stanislaw Moniuszko.
With the conflict in the Ukraine dominating the headlines in recent weeks, the world’s eyes have turned to the turmoil along the Black Sea. Here are five noteworthy artists from the country.
Heroes in opera, theater and literature are characters created by insightful writers or composers. The real heroes are people in everyday life whose heroism too often goes unnoticed and unremarked upon, writes Fred Plotkin.
According to an audit by the New York State Comptroller, many city schoolkids do not receive the required amount of hours of instruction or are taught by non-certified teachers.
- Study: Audiences Identify Top Orchestras by Appearance More Than Sound
- Man Lauded as Japan Beethoven Sorry for Fake Work
- Boston Symphony Announces First Season with Andris Nelsons
- New Owners Vow to Preserve Embattled Charles Ives House
- Five Reasons Why C.P.E. Bach Matters