Some 31 million American adults said they wanted to go to an arts event in the past year but chose not to. The NEA has published a study exploring a few reasons why.
Fashion powerhouse Dior pulled a surprise on its guests in unveiling a concealed orchestra at the start of the Paris menswear show.
A top manager at IMG Artists has left the management agency after 17 years and brought two of its biggest stars with her.
Now that the curtain has risen on the new Philharmonie de Paris, here are five more building projects to look forward to over the next few years.
This week's featured albums a collection of Rossini Overtures, Spanish medieval music by Jordi Savall, and Bach arrangements played by the Anderson & Roe Piano Duo.
- Celebrities Gasp at Hidden Orchestra in Paris Fashion Show
- Itzhak Perlman, Nicola Benedetti Leave Longtime Management Agency for Upstart Firm
- Juilliard to Create Center for Entrepreneurship
- Five Dramatic New Concert Halls to Watch For
- Eric Owens, Esa-Pekka Salonen to Hold Posts with New York Philharmonic